I finally decided to buy a printer so that I could So Saturday we went out and got one and brought it home to install onto my computer.
I load the disk, follow the steps and get a page up that tells me the progress of the installation. So I'm watching and it gets to 66% and tells me there is 6 mins remaining. I wait and wait and wait for about 30 mins and still nothing so I go through the proper steps of trying to restart my computer as I figure that it has frozen and will not go on to install this printer. And as I am doing so all of the sudden my screen goes black and has white writing saying that no internal hard drive is detected...WHAT?!?!
It seems that my whole hard drive on my laptop has been wipped out and I don't even have a drive on my computer to look at!!!
I was planning on backing up photos that had not been backed up on Saturday night and then this happens!!! Needless to say those photos did not get backed up and everything I had on my laptop are gone!!!
All of my favourites for the internet, any documents I had no backed up yet, photos, music, everything GONE! :*(
My brother in law and girlfriend came over Saturday night to try to figure it out and they had no such luck. And I was so upset I was crying and just breaking down.
Can't believe that something so small as trying to install a printer can wipe out a hard drive completely!!!
I am not a happy girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment