Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Clickity Clack Down the Track

It's been awhile so figured I better update. Been busy with hat making and things!!! Loving it!! Have had many orders put in!!!
I've been doing some research on different things and some people have a binder to keep themselves organized with chores, projects and different things. So I have decided that I think I'm going to make myself a binder!!! I've been printing off sheets to get myself started. Problem is when I start something I think is a good idea I do it for awhile and then it gets left in the dust...guess I just need to keep my self on track!
Also today my best friend Aimie, goes for her surgery. I hope it went well or is going well...not sure of time she was going in. Get lots of rest!! Love ya Girl
It is also her and her hubby Jeremy's anniversary!  Take care of her Jer!!! Congrats you guys!! Love you and miss you!!
Miles may be between us but will never keep us apart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment