Friday, April 13, 2012

Buzz Buzz Busy Bee

Wow! So in the last 36 hours I've had 5 orders put in for hats and things!!! Can't believe how this is taking off!! I'm so excited that  I am going to be so busy!! And I am also trying to make some stock so that I can post photos so people can see different options and things...that will help out a lot too I think! This way they don't have to guess at what things will look like!! So I am going to be so busy for the next few weeks!!!
I also had someone suggest that I put a booth in one of our local festivals! I would love to do it but like I said I need to get some stock made first...but this is defenitly something to work up towards. If all goes well I might actually have to make this a "business" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment