Friday, March 9, 2012

Down with the Sickness

Well it's official. Everyone in this household is sick. Started on Monday with poor Sawyer going to ER to find out he has croupe again. But this time it was much worse. They kept us from 12:45am till 8am in the morning. Poor thing kept saying "Hold me Momma, Go home now" Through all his tears and mine too. I felt so bad. They gave him a steroid to help with the swelling in his throat and gave him 2 breathing treatments. They wanted to keep us all day Tuesday but within 10mins of the night doctor coming to see him and then bringing the day doctor he was much better so they sent us home!!! He was so happy to finally go home. They did send the mask they used to give him the breathing treatments with him and he was so happy about that. We walked through the door at home and he showed Dad. he was so proud of it.
Then I started to get a sore throat on Tuesday night and woke up Wednesday feeling absolutly horrible. Am still do!! Sore throat, cough, runny to stuffy nose, aches, pains, chills, and no energy!!! Poor Ireland has sniffles, runny nose and a little cough and now Les has got the sore throat and stuffy to runny nose too! I feel so bad because he has to go to work outside all day and I'm sure he doesn't have any energy to do the work he has to do!
I just hope that we all get over this soon and get back to normal!!!
Guess we will all get a lot of rest this weekend and hope that it goes away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment