So I have decided that my group/business is going to be called " I Sit n' Crochet "
Thanks to my Grandma for the help. We went for a drive one day and we were talking about how I wanted to start this business and she came up with the name!!! It encorporates my passions in my life.
I - Ireland
S- Sawyer
C- Colton
and the name says exactly what I do!!! Love it. Those that entered into my little contest I will be contacting to let them know what their "surprise" is!!!
After I decided on the name, I started to create my group/business on Facebook and the next day I had a message from RoseLe. They were interested in my work and wanted to know if I would like to create things for them! I am so happy! Can't believe I didn't think about doing this earlier!!! Well I'm off to make some creations!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment