Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sweet Angels

Each and every day I miss my sweet Angel and hope that he is doing well in Heaven. Today as I was on Facebook, a friend of mine had a link to another sweet baby angel who was a miracle to all...Avery. She was born with a very rare diesease SMA (Spinal Musculary Atrophy). She lost the battle here on earth but continues to be an inspiration to all.
Then I read about another sweet baby girl, Noelle has defied the odds and is making memories with her Mommy and Daddy as I write this...
Noelle was not expected to even make it out of Mommy's womb...and yet she fought hard and is home now with Mommy and Daddy and they continue to be a strong family!!!

It has been 4 years (Sept 28) that we lost our sweet angel and I miss him more and more each day. They say it gets easier but it hasn't yet...May 12th will be his 4th birthday.
When I look Sawyer and Ireland I am so greatful for all the memories we have made and continue to make each day, and just wish that my baby boy could be here with us making them too!!!
You are and will forever be in our hearts and thoughts and we love you and miss you each and every day!!!


*Every now and then beautiful Angels appear*
Colton Cooper Douglas
May12 2008 - Sept28 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment